it will start and drive. sometimes all day sometimes for 5 minutes. if i disconect the battery and reconnect it the car will start without having to wait 15 minutes.what could be causing this?
my car stalls driving down the road,parked and wont start for 15 minutes then on 2000 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- stalls while driving side roads or hwy speeds. check engine light intermittently
- 01 Stratus Coupe 3.0 won't run unless I hold in the mfi relay by hand its good 2
- 06 Stratus is getting power to everything but will not start,is getting fuel?
- Has spark has has to fuel rail turns over but won't start evenwith startingfluid
- Car shifts on its own, get to 35mph when I take foot off gaspetal doesn't slow