it will start and drive. sometimes all day sometimes for 5 minutes. if i disconect the battery and reconnect it the car will start without having to wait 15 minutes.what could be causing this?
my car stalls driving down the road,parked and wont start for 15 minutes then on 2000 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Helmville, MT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($152 - 265) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Plainwell, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brundidge, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($70 - 88) in Saint Croix, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($227 - 284) in Amelia Court House, VA