it will start and drive. sometimes all day sometimes for 5 minutes. if i disconect the battery and reconnect it the car will start without having to wait 15 minutes.what could be causing this?
my car stalls driving down the road,parked and wont start for 15 minutes then on 2000 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Helmville, MT
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($159 - 226) in Plainwell, MI
- 37,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Brundidge, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,128 - 1,172) in Saint Croix, IN
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($178 - 218) in Amelia Court House, VA