Car turns on stays at idle once I test drive it stalls after I stop and accelerate again. Check engine code indicates it could be camshaft actuator position sensor. My car is not equipped with that particular sensor. Need help any suggestions.
my car stalls at point of acceleration on 1991 Chevrolet Caprice
poss idle air control valve.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,128 - 1,649) in Jonesboro, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($200 - 519) in Newburgh, NY
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Riverdale, MD
- Heater Core Replacement ($367 - 582) in Marksville, LA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Atkinson, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($303 - 632) in Matheson, CO