Car turns on stays at idle once I test drive it stalls after I stop and accelerate again. Check engine code indicates it could be camshaft actuator position sensor. My car is not equipped with that particular sensor. Need help any suggestions.
my car stalls at point of acceleration on 1991 Chevrolet Caprice
poss idle air control valve.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Jonesboro, GA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Newburgh, NY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Riverdale, MD
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($439 - 916) in Marksville, LA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($277 - 293) in Atkinson, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($246 - 268) in Matheson, CO