ive replaced the fuel filter, injector "o" rings, injector sleeves, no vacuum leaks, no exhaust leaks, and just replaced the mass air flow sensor today and its still having the same problem. its throws a p0171, lean code when it occurs. i do not lose boost at all so im thinking its something fuel related. i have sprayed the entire engine bay with carb cleaner and the idle never changed. please help!!!!!!
My car sputters at wide open throttle on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
- 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Problems(4)
- 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Repair Estimates
- 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Q&A(10)
- 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Recalls(1)
- 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Shops
- 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt SS Questions
- how do i know for sure that the alternator is bad
- Changed the Alternator (ACDelco), Battery is good (13.8-14), Ignition Switch replaced. The battery light is STILL COMING ON. What do I need to do? I know the battery is good because of the diagnostic test where the mechanic showed me the meter.
- The cruise control stopped working how do i fixit
- I have oil on my coolant reservoir what cold be
- My traction control came on and won't go out and shifts in to gear hard. I just replaced the radiator front break's and rotors. What could be wrong and do I fix this problem?