My car will sputter and act like it can't get air after the car has been closed up and the interior gets hot. Most of the time I can keep it from doing this by opening the windows but sometimes that doesn't work. I have had the car in for service for this problem 3 times and no one seems to have any idea why it does this. Can anyone HELP??
My car sputters after it's been sitting in the sun and interior gets hot. on 1994 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 1994 Nissan Altima
- Help – My Car is Having Problems After Replacing the Battery!
- True or False: Let Your Car Warm Up Before Driving
- Pushing the Needle Too Far: How Long Can You Drive on Empty?
- How Often Should I Change My Oil Filter?
- RepairPal Voted Best App or Mobile Website for Finding Car Repair Information, Prices, and Quotes
This week's top 10
1994 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - $715) in Dover Afb, DE
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - $150) in Bells, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($265 - $333) in Mosier, OR
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($148 - $187) in Mililani, HI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($206 - $260) in Palmer, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($46 - $63) in Winter Park, CO