Will not start at times. Wont even turn over. Sometimes if we turn off heater etc it will start. Husband thinks it might be a relay prov. Garage says faulty wiring possible.
My car sometimes will not start. Is there a relay problem. on 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- Caliper is hanging up after being replaced twice. Any ideas already over $500 in
- I was stoped at light and noticed turn signal slowed then took off and stopped a
- Why does my digital speedometer do not work but shows the mileage and the gear and the direction but the numbers do not show up of how fast I'm going
- MY ENGINE IS VIBRATING WHILE STANDING STILL FROM UNDER THE HOOD IN FRONT OF ENGI
- Price range to replace rotors?
2008 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($216 - $298) in Merrillan, WI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Madison, NH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($614 - $710) in Bethel Park, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Colerain, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($289 - $323) in Claremont, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - $350) in Emigrant Gap, CA