Will not start at times. Wont even turn over. Sometimes if we turn off heater etc it will start. Husband thinks it might be a relay prov. Garage says faulty wiring possible.
My car sometimes will not start. Is there a relay problem. on 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2008 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($129 - 230) in Merrillan, WI
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Madison, NH
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Bethel Park, PA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($115 - 155) in Colerain, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($832 - 902) in Claremont, VA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($988 - 1,317) in Emigrant Gap, CA