I turn the key and the car act likes it wants to turn over but doesn't do it. I turn it a second time then it turns over and runs fine. I replaced the fuel pump, starter and most recently the crankshaft sensor.
My car sometimes has a hard start, but once it is started it is fine.
on 2006 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
2006 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($129 - 162) in Clarendon, AR
- 7,500 Mile Service ($57 - 94) in East Jewett, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - 264) in Lenoir City, TN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($115 - 148) in Newton, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($243 - 263) in Croydon, UT
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Potrero, CA