I turn the key and the car act likes it wants to turn over but doesn't do it. I turn it a second time then it turns over and runs fine. I replaced the fuel pump, starter and most recently the crankshaft sensor.
My car sometimes has a hard start, but once it is started it is fine.
on 2006 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?