another battery was wrongly connected opposite and immediately returned back correctly but then it only cranked but refused to start, a rewire did some few touches here and there and it starts, later in d day it cranked but refuses to start again, i swarped some of the fuses and it starts again. now i want to know what is going on to avoid it disappointing me some place in the wild.
my car simply refused to start one afternoon due to battery trouble... on 1998 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
1998 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($965 - 1,085) in Green Pond, AL
- Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 58) in Penn Valley, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($393 - 491) in Bozrah, CT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($204 - 818) in Florence, MO
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($54 - 257) in Elmwood Park, NJ
- Body Control Module Replacement ($596 - 652) in Osseo, MI