another battery was wrongly connected opposite and immediately returned back correctly but then it only cranked but refused to start, a rewire did some few touches here and there and it starts, later in d day it cranked but refuses to start again, i swarped some of the fuses and it starts again. now i want to know what is going on to avoid it disappointing me some place in the wild.
my car simply refused to start one afternoon due to battery trouble... on 1998 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph
- A/c seems to to have blocked. Have changed filter drier filter also the dryer