another battery was wrongly connected opposite and immediately returned back correctly but then it only cranked but refused to start, a rewire did some few touches here and there and it starts, later in d day it cranked but refuses to start again, i swarped some of the fuses and it starts again. now i want to know what is going on to avoid it disappointing me some place in the wild.
my car simply refused to start one afternoon due to battery trouble... on 1998 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
1998 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($759 - 1,351) in Green Pond, AL
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Penn Valley, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($622 - 796) in Bozrah, CT
- Steering Rack Replacement ($880 - 1,377) in Florence, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - 36) in Elmwood Park, NJ
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($106 - 119) in Osseo, MI