another battery was wrongly connected opposite and immediately returned back correctly but then it only cranked but refused to start, a rewire did some few touches here and there and it starts, later in d day it cranked but refuses to start again, i swarped some of the fuses and it starts again. now i want to know what is going on to avoid it disappointing me some place in the wild.
my car simply refused to start one afternoon due to battery trouble... on 1998 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
- Under steering wheel
1998 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($181 - 383) in Green Pond, AL
- Alternator Replacement ($418 - 567) in Penn Valley, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($504 - 783) in Bozrah, CT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($379 - 813) in Florence, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($47 - 62) in Elmwood Park, NJ
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Osseo, MI