my car shakes when speed is between 80-120 km the steering wheel and the car shakes, i made wheel alignment but still the same , any help please?
my car shakes at 80 km-120 km on 2001 Volvo S60
1 answer 2 comments
did you have tire balance ck'd as well
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- The rear tires are leaning inward what causes this? and what can i Do?
- Location of mas sensor?also hesitation on acceleration then vibration.
- Wh ere is the maf censor location?
- Looking to purchase from private party, however driver's airbag does work. Is this fixable, and approx how much would it cost?
- My car runs rough or will cut off when idle.