an upper and lower right ball joint replaced, engine mounts and still the car shakes. What could be causing this? I'm tired of pouring money into this problem.
My car shakes at 40 to 65 mph. I have had the left front axle replaced, new rims on 2000 Mazda Millenia
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
- I have a rattling noise when i start the car and while im driving and it switches gear. What needs to be fixed .
- Flashing check engine light & car idles low???
- what type of transmission fluid do I use