Already changed the gas cap. Where is the evap canister located?
My car shakes and gives a p0442 code...what could this be? on 2000 Ford Mustang
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by mrfordman ,
August 24, 2013
evap canister is located behind left rear wheel, beside fuel tank.
This week's top 10
2000 Ford Mustang Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($52 - 68) in Clayton, TX
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($111 - 154) in Osceola, NE
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($132 - 267) in Wilmont, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($331 - 442) in Ismay, MT
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($117 - 183) in Vincennes, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($163 - 210) in Smithville, OK