WHAT CAUSES THE BMW 740I 2000 RPM GAUGE TO DROP A LITTLE WHILE DRIVING? MY CAR SEEMS TO CHOKE JUST A LITTLE AROUND 60-80 MPH, BUT THERE ARE NO WARNING INDICATOR LIGHTS ON. I HAVE CHANGED SPARK PLUGS AND FUEL FILTER ALREADY.
MY CAR SEEMS TO CHOKE A LITTLE AROUND 80MPH. on 2000 BMW 740i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
- what would happen if a person disconnected the battery with out a power saver?