I am driving carefully and not stepping on the gas or doing things that I know will only cause more gas to be wasted. This is a small car and engine and should not require so many refills at the pump. I do a lot of local driving.
My car seems to be going through gas like crazy. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?