I am driving carefully and not stepping on the gas or doing things that I know will only cause more gas to be wasted. This is a small car and engine and should not require so many refills at the pump. I do a lot of local driving.
My car seems to be going through gas like crazy. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($262 - 454) in Rockwell, NC
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 108) in Clarksville, IN
- Oil and Filter Change ($43 - 126) in Garland, UT
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($342 - 557) in Mesa, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($145 - 179) in Sylvania, OH
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Westport Point, MA