I am driving carefully and not stepping on the gas or doing things that I know will only cause more gas to be wasted. This is a small car and engine and should not require so many refills at the pump. I do a lot of local driving.
My car seems to be going through gas like crazy. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?