I am driving carefully and not stepping on the gas or doing things that I know will only cause more gas to be wasted. This is a small car and engine and should not require so many refills at the pump. I do a lot of local driving.
My car seems to be going through gas like crazy. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($358 - 495) in Rockwell, NC
- 37,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Clarksville, IN
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Garland, UT
- Radiator Replacement ($513 - 705) in Mesa, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,145 - 1,252) in Sylvania, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($163 - 217) in Westport Point, MA