the car was sold as is it drove ok not going over 35 mph. The new owners drove it away going faster and farther and the car broke down on them, saying it was smoking and spewing. They demanded their money back and now my car doesnt move. What happened.
my car runs, but doesnt move forward or backward on 1995 Volkswagen Cabrio
Asked by for the 1995 Volkswagen Cabrio
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- Where is the camshaft position sensor located on a 02 vw cabrio?
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
1995 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($112 - $335) in Palo, IA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,001 - $1,430) in Summertown, TN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($262 - $357) in Lobelville, TN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($282 - $382) in Winnsboro, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($312 - $336) in Sparta, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($215 - $247) in Larimore, ND