If I let it run at idle its fine but when I rev it up and let off it just cuts off, I thought it may have been because it didn't have back pressure but I put my 3inch catback on it and it helped but it still dies off fuel is good spark is good air is good . I don't know if it could just need tuned or what but I need help
My car runs and idles fine but if I give it too much throttle it dies on 1991 Nissan 240SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- My brakes keep locking, everything has been changed, calipers, brake hoses;
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?