If I let it run at idle its fine but when I rev it up and let off it just cuts off, I thought it may have been because it didn't have back pressure but I put my 3inch catback on it and it helped but it still dies off fuel is good spark is good air is good . I don't know if it could just need tuned or what but I need help
My car runs and idles fine but if I give it too much throttle it dies on 1991 Nissan 240SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- My brakes keep locking, everything has been changed, calipers, brake hoses;
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
1991 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($251 - 329) in Hanna, WY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Ocoee, TN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($353 - 448) in Little York, NJ
- Window Switch Replacement ($349 - 376) in South Byron, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($50 - 57) in Arroyo, PR