When I start the car only in very few occasions the display light turns on(specially in cold weather) stays for few minutes. Then the light is gone and it stays dark all the time. However, the display shows the time, radio channels and tape modes. Since the light turns on, the display light bulb is not fused. So my question is how to fix the problem? Is it the problem with one of the connections in the harness ? Thanks
My car radio display light does not turn on most of the time. What's the cause? on 1999 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
1999 Nissan Altima Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($256 - 688) in Bowman, SC
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($294 - 469) in Montauk, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Lacon, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($716 - 879) in Dunnell, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($202 - 389) in Holden, MA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($53 - 148) in Kerrville, TX