my car gives reve time to time when the car either is in neutral not moving or when it is moving too..it automatically gives revs and make noise as if the gas pedal is press and release press and release..any solution pls
my car produces noise or gives revs time to time itself even the car is in neutr on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($149 - 194) in Cimarron, NM
- Sub Item 1: Rotate Tires ($26 - 34) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- 127,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Solway, MN
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($108 - 139) in Chelsea, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($409 - 620) in Curran, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($480 - 813) in Urbana, IN