The leaking has stopped, but the overheating hasn't. I was told it was the water pump then told the water pump won't start leaking then stop. What are possible issues? However, when I look in the container, the antifreeze appears to be low. I am not sure where to look, what to look for.
my car overheats without smoking and was leaking antifreeze. on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ridgeway, VA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($671 - 903) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($260 - 444) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Flint, TX
- Tie Rod Replacement ($206 - 254) in Banquete, TX
- Rack & Pinion Assembly Replacement ($551 - 1,329) in Boyne Falls, MI