The leaking has stopped, but the overheating hasn't. I was told it was the water pump then told the water pump won't start leaking then stop. What are possible issues? However, when I look in the container, the antifreeze appears to be low. I am not sure where to look, what to look for.
my car overheats without smoking and was leaking antifreeze. on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($218 - 387) in Ridgeway, VA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($197 - 536) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - 1,142) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Flint, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($244 - 271) in Banquete, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($473 - 535) in Boyne Falls, MI