OSTAT WAS chnged day before guessing pump went out . i didnt know had blown till i had drove awhile and made a turn. ran all water out still starts and runs with help from gas. valve cover gasket or head both or new motor
my car overheated still runs starts. how do i fix? the water hose blew. my therm on 2001 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- how do i find the body code so i can order the correct control arms?
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
2001 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($554 - 782) in Springville, CA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($65 - 104) in Salisbury, PA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Auberry, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($206 - 383) in Putney, KY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($363 - 372) in Elsinore, UT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($214 - 242) in Bryantown, MD