OSTAT WAS chnged day before guessing pump went out . i didnt know had blown till i had drove awhile and made a turn. ran all water out still starts and runs with help from gas. valve cover gasket or head both or new motor
my car overheated still runs starts. how do i fix? the water hose blew. my therm on 2001 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
- my cruise cotnrol on the steering wheel stop working