This is the first problem I have had with the car besides basic oil change and tune up.
My car only stays on when I keep my feet on the gas pedal.Where do I start? on 1996 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($274 - 695) in Tigrett, TN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - 483) in Pickton, TX
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 694) in Berlin Center, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($495 - 1,275) in Edwardsville, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($312 - 684) in Cornell, IL