This is the first problem I have had with the car besides basic oil change and tune up.
My car only stays on when I keep my feet on the gas pedal.Where do I start? on 1996 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Tigrett, TN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($261 - 536) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Pickton, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($246 - 346) in Berlin Center, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($147 - 177) in Edwardsville, AL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($123 - 253) in Cornell, IL