» » »

Buick Q&A

Ask Your Question

2000 Buick Century Question: My car needs an egr valve, window put in on the drivers back door, inspected



Peaches7, 3.1L V6, Charlotte, NC, July 04, 2013, 08:37

Can someone tell me where I go get it done please

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    July 04, 2013, 09:39

    Phone book or ask around. Most independent repair shops that do inspections can either do this or refer someone who can. Any good mechanic should be able to do it ALL with no problem!! (Even the window)

    Flag This