I took a trip to northern cali and after i got back my car makes noise kind of like a ruff noise not to loud but its a constant noise after the car is running what could it be.
My car makes noise what could it be. on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerJune 06, 2016
1 answerDecember 15, 2010
2 answersDecember 30, 2010
2 answersApril 01, 2009
1 answerJune 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Quincy, KY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 1,141) in Saint Marys, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($70 - 112) in Hualapai, AZ
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($393 - 1,304) in Blanch, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($280 - 328) in White Bluff, TN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in New Lisbon, NJ