The noise will stop after turning off heat or fan control. Some times the noise starts without the fan on. I turn it on and then off and it stops. What could this be?
My car makes a screeching noise when I first start it.? on 2005 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
- How do you fix error code C1100 in a Toyota Sienna?
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($183 - 308) in Cabery, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($368 - 528) in Gause, TX
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Summerdale, AL
- Windshield Wiper Switch Replacement ($221 - 405) in Gasport, NY
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($306 - 490) in Alexandria, NE