The noise will stop after turning off heat or fan control. Some times the noise starts without the fan on. I turn it on and then off and it stops. What could this be?
My car makes a screeching noise when I first start it.? on 2005 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($331 - 1,004) in Cabery, IL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($493 - 694) in Gause, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 440) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($353 - 442) in Summerdale, AL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($643 - 1,871) in Gasport, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($67 - 189) in Alexandria, NE