The noise will stop after turning off heat or fan control. Some times the noise starts without the fan on. I turn it on and then off and it stops. What could this be?
My car makes a screeching noise when I first start it.? on 2005 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- engine make nose after starting for 2 sec then oil light on and off while idling
- I was told by the Toyota dealership that the reason my Check Engine light would
- I was told by a Toyota dealer that the reason my Check Engine light would be on
- Can i change only one head gasket
- When I need to change timing chain in 2007 v Toyota sienna.
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($337 - $428) in Cabery, IL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($560 - $944) in Gause, TX
- Starter Replacement ($336 - $482) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Summerdale, AL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Gasport, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($264 - $328) in Alexandria, NE