The noise will stop after turning off heat or fan control. Some times the noise starts without the fan on. I turn it on and then off and it stops. What could this be?
My car makes a screeching noise when I first start it.? on 2005 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($234 - 342) in Cabery, IL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($371 - 514) in Gause, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($252 - 321) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Spark Plug Replacement ($380 - 497) in Summerdale, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($341 - 463) in Gasport, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($270 - 372) in Alexandria, NE