This is a new issue to me. I didint have this problem till last year. It used to happen once in a while first. But last few weeks it happens everytime i turn my wheel and step on gas. I made a reseach on the internet about it. Everyone says that its caused by low power steering fluid. Then i learnd that 2010 corolla doesnt have power steering fluid. Its electronic. My question is - is there a way that i could fix it myself. If not how much will it cost me if i take it to the repair shop ?
My car makes a noise when i turn the wheel and step on the gas at the same time on 2010 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2010 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($400 - 517) in Angel Fire, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($222 - 266) in Glenshaw, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($369 - 507) in Bloomsbury, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($302 - 419) in Gregory, TX
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Lapwai, ID
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($349 - 544) in Altus Afb, OK