This is a new issue to me. I didint have this problem till last year. It used to happen once in a while first. But last few weeks it happens everytime i turn my wheel and step on gas. I made a reseach on the internet about it. Everyone says that its caused by low power steering fluid. Then i learnd that 2010 corolla doesnt have power steering fluid. Its electronic. My question is - is there a way that i could fix it myself. If not how much will it cost me if i take it to the repair shop ?
My car makes a noise when i turn the wheel and step on the gas at the same time on 2010 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +