This is a new issue to me. I didint have this problem till last year. It used to happen once in a while first. But last few weeks it happens everytime i turn my wheel and step on gas. I made a reseach on the internet about it. Everyone says that its caused by low power steering fluid. Then i learnd that 2010 corolla doesnt have power steering fluid. Its electronic. My question is - is there a way that i could fix it myself. If not how much will it cost me if i take it to the repair shop ?
My car makes a noise when i turn the wheel and step on the gas at the same time on 2010 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 2010 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2010 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($288 - $332) in Angel Fire, NM
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($357 - $486) in Glenshaw, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($525 - $755) in Bloomsbury, NJ
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($155 - $231) in Gregory, TX
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($215 - $228) in Lapwai, ID
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($31 - $53) in Altus Afb, OK