This is a new issue to me. I didint have this problem till last year. It used to happen once in a while first. But last few weeks it happens everytime i turn my wheel and step on gas. I made a reseach on the internet about it. Everyone says that its caused by low power steering fluid. Then i learnd that 2010 corolla doesnt have power steering fluid. Its electronic. My question is - is there a way that i could fix it myself. If not how much will it cost me if i take it to the repair shop ?
My car makes a noise when i turn the wheel and step on the gas at the same time on 2010 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?