It seems to quieten down making right hand turns.. have had the alingement and the tie rod sockets fixed 3 yrs ago
My car makes a humming noise, comes from the front end on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in San Perlita, TX
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 73) in Taylor Springs, IL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alix, AR
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bearden, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 179) in Herrick Center, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 114) in Greenville, CA