I located it from a Valve on a hose from the air filter houseing that goes back to the engine.
My car makes a funny noise from the air filter houseing. on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?