It started after I filled the gas tank on saturday 12-24-11. The car was working fine I drove it to work with no problem now whenever I start the car its fine then once it is sifted in to drive or reverse it starts shaking and shuts off. This also happens when sitting at a light.
My car keeps shutting off when it idles. What couldbe the problem? on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad