For 5 weeks now I've been having to constantly add water everyday to my radiator....its not visibly draining but the water is going somewhere bc its not staying in my radiator! We changed the heater core and git a new rad cap and now today we are changing the thermostat!! But where can my water be going to constantly make it overheat??
My car keeps overheating and my water keeps disappearing or evaporating?? on 1998 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1998 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($286 - 714) in Jefferson, ME
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($137 - 195) in Loyalhanna, PA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($124 - 161) in Oceano, CA
- Vacuum Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Niota, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($281 - 356) in Collinston, UT
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Neavitt, MD