I had the water pump, gaskets and thermostat replaced about 10 months ago the had the water pump replaced about 2 months after that again. Havnt had any problems really since then except I have to put water in about every 1-2 months. Today my car overheated all the way to the H right as i was puling into my drive I popped the hood and it blew the radiator hose off or busted it cant tell yet. What could it be?
My car keeps overheating. on 2006 Suzuki Forenza
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Forenza Questions
- How do I remove my spear tire?
- wont start. checked spark plug wire at coil. it sparks red.
- The high side reads low on my garge and the low side reads very high
- does my car have a chip key ? I bought this car recently for my daughter
- lights for ac/defrost/recirculate do not illuminate in dash. ac stays on reg