What can i do they said $800 for the harness
My car keeps dying had it checked they said it's a engine wiring harness on 2008 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2008 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,297 - 1,880) in Ben Hur, VA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($404 - 1,236) in Cache Junction, UT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 353) in Manton, MI
- Add Water Pump ($175 - 296) in Des Moines, IA
- Distributor Rotor Replacement ($44 - 58) in Grenola, KS
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($530 - 975) in Sawyer, KS