Its not out of gas. I tested for spark its getting spark. i here the fuel pump when i turn the key but when i check for fuel pressure at the valve on the fuel rail it doesnt shoot out like it should it just kinda dribbles out. why is there no pressure at the fuel rail. What could the problem be? when i spray gas into the throttle body the care starts for a second then dies. i cant seem to figure it out!
My car just keeeps cranking but won't start. What could the cause be? on 1990 Chevrolet Lumina
2 answersFebruary 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go