the longer my car is off, the longer it will take to start jerking again. when it shuts off, almost all the lights on the dash turn on. usually i'm able to turn it back on and keep going, but sometimes, i have to wait.
my car jerks and shuts off while driving. on 1996 Nissan Maxima
1 answerAugust 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.