the longer my car is off, the longer it will take to start jerking again. when it shuts off, almost all the lights on the dash turn on. usually i'm able to turn it back on and keep going, but sometimes, i have to wait.
my car jerks and shuts off while driving. on 1996 Nissan Maxima
1 answerAugust 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount