The car is using oil but not smoking. I use it as a commuter and put about 800mi a week on it. There is oil in the air plenum where it connects to the valve cover. it stalls sometimes when I stop but runs fine on the highway. Still gets good mileage. The engine light is on but the codes say a vacuum error. I have checked all the hoses, and everything is tight What could this be?
My car is using about a qt of oil every 400 miles but not smoking. on 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerJune 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($715 - $851) in Margaret, AL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - $521) in Kountze, TX
- Brake Booster Replacement ($501 - $601) in Seminole, AL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($133 - $182) in Manton, MI
- Window Switch Replacement ($130 - $139) in Edgemont, SD
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($831 - $1,026) in Gracewood, GA