The car is using oil but not smoking. I use it as a commuter and put about 800mi a week on it. There is oil in the air plenum where it connects to the valve cover. it stalls sometimes when I stop but runs fine on the highway. Still gets good mileage. The engine light is on but the codes say a vacuum error. I have checked all the hoses, and everything is tight What could this be?
My car is using about a qt of oil every 400 miles but not smoking. on 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerJune 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- removed and reattached battery cables and now the car stalls and shuts off.
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m