The car is using oil but not smoking. I use it as a commuter and put about 800mi a week on it. There is oil in the air plenum where it connects to the valve cover. it stalls sometimes when I stop but runs fine on the highway. Still gets good mileage. The engine light is on but the codes say a vacuum error. I have checked all the hoses, and everything is tight What could this be?
My car is using about a qt of oil every 400 miles but not smoking. on 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerJune 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?