Took it to a mechanic he said he fixed it but now it's worse.
My car is ticking really bad maybe it's the lifters? Or valves? How can you tell on 2004 Suzuki Verona
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?