My car is a 2005 Chrysler 300. I've never had this problem before. It was just fine at noon when I parked it, by 5:30 I couldn't get it out of park. It started just fine. No other problems that I'm aware of.
My car is stuck in park. How do I fix this? on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in De Graff, OH
- Water Pump Replacement ($320 - 449) in Jerico Springs, MO
- Steering Rack Replacement ($599 - 938) in Wingate, IN
- 54,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in East Lynn, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($216 - 281) in Chittenango, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($193 - 245) in Tiff City, MO