My gear shift will not move out of park. Last time this happened was two years ago, I had to pay close to $400 to get it fixed. And now...it's happened again. Will this just keep happening if I get fixed again..are there better parts, or a better way to fix it?
My car is stuck in park--again! on 2007 Chrysler 300
1 answerMarch 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2007 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($62 - 95) in Hustisford, WI
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Mukwonago, WI
- Thermostat Replacement ($148 - 206) in Glover, VT
- 104,000 Mile Service ($148 - 219) in South Berwick, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($198 - 332) in Notasulga, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 70) in Wheeler, IN