My gear shift will not move out of park. Last time this happened was two years ago, I had to pay close to $400 to get it fixed. And now...it's happened again. Will this just keep happening if I get fixed again..are there better parts, or a better way to fix it?
My car is stuck in park--again! on 2007 Chrysler 300
1 answerMarch 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is this a sensor problem or a setting problem? And can I fix it myself?
- My Chrysler 300C will not change out of first gear what could be a possible prb?
- My Sun roof is stuck open.. It will not close... Help..
- Help please i took it to the chrystler dealer but no help
- My car wont shift out when in drive the code is p1745 how do i fix this.