My gear shift will not move out of park. Last time this happened was two years ago, I had to pay close to $400 to get it fixed. And now...it's happened again. Will this just keep happening if I get fixed again..are there better parts, or a better way to fix it?
My car is stuck in park--again! on 2007 Chrysler 300
0 answersMarch 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2007 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($599 - 938) in Hustisford, WI
- 32,000 Mile Service ($166 - 250) in Mukwonago, WI
- Fuel Filter Change ($138 - 191) in Glover, VT
- 18,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in South Berwick, ME
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($326 - 408) in Notasulga, AL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($188 - 356) in Wheeler, IN