I stopped to get gas and when i got in to start my car it would not start so I took out the key and all my lights in the car started going off. When I got it jumped it wouldnt start with the key in it but when I took the key out it tried to start on its own 1 time then the second time it started while I had the keys in my hand and it wouldnt go off I unhooked the battery but it kept running then I turned on the air and it went off? Please help my mechanic doesnt even know what is going on?????
My car is starting without the key in it why on 1992 Buick Skylark
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- Does the fuel pump have anything to do with a broken oil pressure dripping on ba
- My car stalls. Then It won't start back up untill after a while.
- when I come to a stop my car begins to shake and turns off what can it be
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent
- I am driving going 35 miles per hour and I press the break pedal the car shakes.