It just recently started squeaking and i dont know if its because I got the tie end rod replaced last year or because it needs to be greased. Also I couldn't find the greased points when I lifted it up I was down there for hours
My car is squeaking a lot when I turn left on 2007 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Prospect Heights, IL
- 64,000 Mile Service ($157 - 241) in Johnston, RI
- 114,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tornado, WV
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($387 - 573) in Mosby, MT
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($357 - 567) in Cross Plains, WI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($507 - 599) in Blackshear, GA