It just recently started squeaking and i dont know if its because I got the tie end rod replaced last year or because it needs to be greased. Also I couldn't find the greased points when I lifted it up I was down there for hours
My car is squeaking a lot when I turn left on 2007 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Prospect Heights, IL
- 12,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Johnston, RI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($590 - 914) in Tornado, WV
- 108,000 Mile Service ($88 - 134) in Mosby, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,308 - 1,494) in Cross Plains, WI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($46 - 56) in Blackshear, GA