Few weeks back there was engine check light, I did Engine Tune UP, Changed Air filter and PCV cap, 1 Ignition coil is also changed. NOw last 2 days almost black smoke is coming out of if I drive above 50 MPH speed. What coudl be reason and what I shoudl do now. Can I ignore this issue little while...
My Car is smoking smoke if I drive car around 50MPH speed? on 2001 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2001 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($446 - 1,339) in Mount Hope, AL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($129 - 172) in Flatonia, TX
- Brake Booster Replacement ($504 - 1,199) in East Olympia, WA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($349 - 406) in Fostoria, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($171 - 254) in Deweyville, UT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($165 - 206) in Rich Square, NC