I have a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder. If I drive it for more than 10 in the city of 15 minutes on the highway, it starts running hot. I have replaced the radiator cap, thermostat and have burped it to make sure there were no air pockets in the radiator. Any advice would be helpful.
My car is running hot. on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
1999 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($169 - 233) in Swanlake, ID
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($195 - 246) in Montgomery Creek, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($417 - 565) in Freeport, ME
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($259 - 355) in Choccolocco, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($620 - 774) in Midway Park, NC
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($419 - 732) in Pawlet, VT