I have a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder. If I drive it for more than 10 in the city of 15 minutes on the highway, it starts running hot. I have replaced the radiator cap, thermostat and have burped it to make sure there were no air pockets in the radiator. Any advice would be helpful.
My car is running hot. on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder32 reports
3 answersMay 05, 2010
1 answerMay 12, 2014
2 answersJanuary 30, 2009
4 answersFebruary 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off