I have a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder. If I drive it for more than 10 in the city of 15 minutes on the highway, it starts running hot. I have replaced the radiator cap, thermostat and have burped it to make sure there were no air pockets in the radiator. Any advice would be helpful.
My car is running hot. on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
1999 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($379 - 813) in Swanlake, ID
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Montgomery Creek, CA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($383 - 661) in Freeport, ME
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($768 - 1,362) in Choccolocco, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($719 - 865) in Midway Park, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - 37) in Pawlet, VT