I have a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder. If I drive it for more than 10 in the city of 15 minutes on the highway, it starts running hot. I have replaced the radiator cap, thermostat and have burped it to make sure there were no air pockets in the radiator. Any advice would be helpful.
My car is running hot. on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
3 answersMay 05, 2010
1 answerMay 12, 2014
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder26 reports
4 answersFebruary 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Why would my 2004 Nissan pathfinder not turn over at all? I've replaced starter
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!