I checked to make sure the fan was getting a connection and it is. But fan still not working.
My car is overheating,i checked fuses? on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerMay 16, 2014
2 answersNovember 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Reinbeck, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Draper, VA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($285 - 403) in North Aurora, IL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Burnsville, MN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($117 - 147) in Plymouth, MA