I had my head gaskets replaced and when I spoke to the mechanic he said the fuel pump would work if he wired it to the battery, but not on it's own. He thought I needed a new computer. I installed on and the problem still exists.
My car is not getting fuel. Can you help? on 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- When looking at the engine. Is the positive battery terminal on the left or right?
- I have a clicking sound behind my dash. My car does not start. I thought it was the alarm system diconnected it, that wasnt it. I really need my car back :( if anyone can help please do.
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - $850) in Newton Junction, NH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($259 - $391) in Prague, OK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - $107) in Callaway, MD
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Pescadero, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($862 - $1,038) in Bloomfield, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($354 - $594) in Oliver, PA