When ever i am driving or at a stop i thought it was from bad gas.
My car is missing really bad i have tried several gas treatment. on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- What could be the problem and the solution?
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
2004 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($555 - 913) in Pittsfield, VT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($238 - 428) in Loleta, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($365 - 1,039) in Alexandria, TN
- Fuel Filter Change ($177 - 223) in England, AR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($494 - 1,023) in Rankin, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($750 - 1,924) in West Hollywood, CA