When ever i am driving or at a stop i thought it was from bad gas.
My car is missing really bad i have tried several gas treatment. on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2004 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,777 - 2,210) in Pittsfield, VT
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($448 - 834) in Loleta, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alexandria, TN
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($285 - 488) in England, AR
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,062 - 1,180) in Rankin, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($161 - 235) in West Hollywood, CA