the car makes a noise in the front end i was told that is was a bearing in the engine can you help me
my car is making a funny noise and i was told that it was the motor bearing on 2001 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2001 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 283) in Ledger, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Foss, OK
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Concho, AZ
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chickasaw, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($280 - 348) in Watkinsville, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($498 - 1,224) in Teterboro, NJ