Replaced throttle position sensor, mass air flow sensor and still no power can literally push gas petal to the floor and won't move, just inches along. Put a/c on its temp goes to red line to overheat it idles way high and then way low and just jerks hard when you drive to go into first gear not to bad after that. Battery is OK.could it be fuel pump?
My car is losing power especially when a/c is on it will not even go up a hill. on 2002 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2002 Ford Focus Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($345 - 437) in Benet Lake, WI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($291 - 419) in Saltillo, TN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Coupland, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($309 - 452) in New Boston, MI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($82 - 218) in Faribault, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($686 - 720) in Light, AR