Replaced throttle position sensor, mass air flow sensor and still no power can literally push gas petal to the floor and won't move, just inches along. Put a/c on its temp goes to red line to overheat it idles way high and then way low and just jerks hard when you drive to go into first gear not to bad after that. Battery is OK.could it be fuel pump?
My car is losing power especially when a/c is on it will not even go up a hill. on 2002 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.