I don't know noting about cars... but when I make a stop for about 7min the car starts to over heat I don't know why it dose that but when I start driving aging it gose back to normal..
My car is leaking water and something else!!!Help on 2004 Honda Civic
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2004 Honda Civic Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Kualapuu, HI
- 97,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Chatsworth, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($411 - 526) in Brimhall, NM
- Timing Belt Replacement ($301 - 412) in Old Ocean, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($494 - 796) in West Suffield, CT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($99 - 121) in Wake, VA