I had a diognosis done on my car and they said the crankshaft sensor was bad and also the o2 sensor so i changed the crankshaft sensor should i change the o2 sensor
My car is killing and running rough what is wronge on 2004 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?
- NEED LOCATION OF TORQUE LOCK UP PLUG ON TRANSMISSION. NEED TO UNPLUG IT. AS THE CAR WANTS TO STALL WHEN YOU COME UP TO A STOP LIGHT.
- How to test door sensors that are leaving the interior lights on.