i have understood that by putting in an aftermarket stereo without the module sometimes the comp. starts to act funny could that be my problem? that happened to me when i put different size tiers on my car when i took it in all they did was reset the comp.
my car is jerking and shifts in to neutral what could my problem be? on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2006 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 737) in Pendleton, OR
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($210 - 622) in Linesville, PA
- 140,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Ulm, AR
- 120,000 Mile Service ($116 - 183) in Valencia, PA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($601 - 1,009) in Newport, RI
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($88 - 111) in De Valls Bluff, AR