dealer says he went through the oil pan to replace the valve body and has notice that a bolt that holds the valve body in place is broken and he has to charge 1700 to replace the bolt
my car is in the shop for a valve body replacement the dealer says he didnt need on 2006 Mercedes-Benz R500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R500 Questions
- How do I check the transmission fluid on 06 MB R500? There is a leak of thin
- why my headlight won't go off after i turn off my car
- The steering is very hard to turn like the steering wheel is trying to lock up?
- AC cold then pulley froze -serp belt melted pulleys. Cannot turn pulley.
- My gears lever will not shift out of park.message drive to work shop without changing gears
2006 Mercedes-Benz R500 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Tiona, PA
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Tuscarora, MD
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Toast, NC
- AC Condenser Replacement ($667 - 812) in Saint Leo, FL
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,397 - 1,582) in Ola, AR
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Santa Maria, CA