MY CAR WILL RUN, BUT IT'S KEEPS ON IDLE UP AND DOWN I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAN CAUSE THE PROBLEM CAN YOU HELP ME WITH IT.
MY CAR IS IDLING UP AND DOWN on 1990 Acura Legend
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Vienna, ME
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rotonda West, FL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($150 - 178) in Payneville, KY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Maida, ND
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 90) in Valera, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Purgitsville, WV