MY CAR WILL RUN, BUT IT'S KEEPS ON IDLE UP AND DOWN I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAN CAUSE THE PROBLEM CAN YOU HELP ME WITH IT.
MY CAR IS IDLING UP AND DOWN on 1990 Acura Legend
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($487 - 726) in Vienna, ME
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 300) in Rotonda West, FL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($264 - 363) in Payneville, KY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($677 - 909) in Maida, ND
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Valera, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($211 - 241) in Purgitsville, WV